A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tommy Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tommy Moore is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tommy Moore, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Moore has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Muskogee Regional Medical Center
- Mcalester Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tommy Earl Moore MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Tommy E. Moore practice?
- Dr. Tommy Moore has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tommy Moore practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McAlester, OK.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.