Learn more about Dr. Tommy Osborne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tommy Osborne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osborne
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Osborne Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborne graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Osborne has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tommy Taylor Osborne MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tommy T. Osborne practice?
- Dr. Tommy Osborne has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tommy Osborne practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Chesapeake, VA.
See Norfolk Orthopedic Surgeons.