A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tommy Osborne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tommy Osborne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osborne
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Osborne Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborne graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Osborne has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tommy Taylor Osborne MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tommy T. Osborne practice?
- Dr. Tommy Osborne has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tommy Osborne practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Chesapeake, VA.
See Norfolk Surgeons.