Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tommy Osborne II
Dr. Tommy Osborne II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chesapeake, VA, with other offices in Norfolk, VA and Norfolk, VA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Osborne is affiliated with Chesapeake Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Tommy Osborne II has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Tommy Osborne II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chesapeake, VA.
Dr. Scott Grabill
Chesapeake, VA 0.27 mi11
Dr. Anthony Bevilacqua
Chesapeake, VA 0.27 mi26
Dr. Anthony Distasio II
Orthopedic Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Chesapeake, VA 0.27 mi31