Tommy T Osborne II MD Patient Reviews

3.4

January 17th, 2016
Wouldn't go anywhere else.
Personalized care. Compassionate, courteous, and thorough. Great bedside manor, very clean office, and amazing staff. Dr.Osborne is the best

September 17th, 2015
Dr...A little too nice, flirtatious...Staff pushy and not pleasant!
At first I liked the fact that he was friendly, but after kissing my cheek several times throughout my visits...And taking a hair away from my face...I thought a little too much! When I read the reviews about other women's complaints about the flirting and then the bad hand surgery, I decided to cancel surgery and go elsewhere. There is a line a Dr does just not cross with a patient!

March 26th, 2015
Disabled Veteran
Dr. Osborne has always treated me with great respect and has always been polite and helpful.He completed one procedure for me and is in the process of scheduling another surgery at Chesapeake General.The staff is polite and concerned for your well being.I would recommend him to anyone needing orthopedic care.

February 13th, 2015
run get another doc
he pushes drugs and strings you along to pull a paycheck Not to be Trusted

December 19th, 2014
Excellent
Dr. Osborne was professional and caring gave me the best treatment I could've asked for for my shoulder I highly recommend him and I haveto several family members and friends

July 27th, 2012
I am always early for my appointments, and I have been seen everytime actually before my appointment time. The staff are the most caring and helpful of any of the doctors that I have seen. Dr. Osborne is extremely personable and helpful, and took all the time I needed to process my diagnosis.

June 17th, 2011
I would have been better off not being treated at all.
I can't believe this guy is still practicing. A few years ago he operated on my hand and the operation was a total failure. I had to get another surgery to have his work corrected. Otherwise, I would have lived with permanent disfigurement and pain. I was told in the community that he had hurt others as well. He is very charismatic but Please do not go to him.

April 3rd, 2011
Dr. Osborne is great, I would recommend him

January 15th, 2011
Dislike
I dislke the fact of you disrespecting my grandmother when she came there. She said you didnt shake her hand, you reach over here to shake her daughter's hand like she was the patient. You even raised your voice at here.

December 9th, 2010
I would suggest him
Taking care of a parent is hard, with all of the doctor appointments, and taking care of myself, spending time at the VA. Judging DR. Osbourne is easy, he is timely, courteous, and has an outstanding bedside manor when you compare him to all of the other doctors I have experienced and compared him too. He is an absolute professional.

March 27th, 2009
Do not have this physician operate on you. He does not take enough time to monitor what is going on nor does he take your concerns seriously. I am still scarred by his carelessness.