A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tommy Sim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tommy Sim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tommy Sim, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sim graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sim has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tommy Chua Sim MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Tommy C. Sim practice?
- Dr. Tommy Sim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tommy Sim practices Allergy & Immunology near Friendswood, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Angleton, TX.
See Friendswood Allergists.