A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tommy Sim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tommy Sim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sim
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tommy Sim, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sim graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sim has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tommy Chua Sim MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Tommy C. Sim practice?
- Dr. Tommy Sim has 1 office location.
Dr. Tommy Sim practices Allergy & Immunology near Friendswood, TX.
See Friendswood Allergists.