Learn more about Dr. Tommy Sim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tommy Sim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sim
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tommy Sim, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sim graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sim has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tommy Chua Sim MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Tommy C. Sim practice?
- Dr. Tommy Sim has 1 office location.
Dr. Tommy Sim practices Allergy & Immunology near Friendswood, TX.
See Friendswood Allergists.