Dr. Tommy Sim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tommy Sim?

January 26th, 2016

I cannot imagine who the lady with the very negative review was talking about but not my Dr Sim. I've been with him about 16 years and have never so much as seen or heard a cross word from he or his staff. That is just not him.

October 20th, 2011

I really like Dr. Sim and think he's a great allergist, but this is the second time in 2 weeks we've been in to see him for my son's asthma and we've waited over an hour each time. I noticed that he has an on time rating, so I wanted to tell of our experiences.

April 11th, 2011

Exceptional

Dr. Sim reminds me of doctors I had growing up. He is attentive, well-educated, and never seems like he is racing against the Insurance Machine clock. In addition to diagnosing you, he actually takes time to explain the why's and how's to you. That's rare these days.He not only gives a thorough exam for what you came in to see him about, but if he notices anything else that is in his medical arena, he will bring it up, discuss it with you, and address it as needed. With every visit, I am re-impressed with his appearance of loving what he does.

June 9th, 2009

The Best Dr. in Texas!!!!

After going to many dr for my son I found one I can TRUST!!!!

May 26th, 2009

I have had asthma and allergies all my life. Dr. Sim is the first doctor to get both under control. He and his staff are professional and personable. I recommend him to all those who suffer from allergies and asthma.

March 26th, 2009

I have been going here for more than 10 years and will tell you that you will never find an office that is more thorough, caring and friendly than this one. If you are really sick they will call you every several days to see how you are doing. I have sent dozens of people there and never a complaint. He treats my asthma and knows ME and what I need.

February 25th, 2009

We had a great experience!

I have taken both my 5 year old daughter and my 16 month old son to see Dr. Sim several times. He has always been pleasant to me and to my children. He and his staff have been extremely accomodating and his diagnosis has been on target. We highly recommend him!

February 11th, 2009

Beware of taking your children to Dr Sim

My son is just under two. And I will never go back to see Dr Sim again. Not only did he refuse to give my son his much needed Epi-pen, he told me he didn't need one because he was not allergic to anything. And he was holding the blood work that stated that he was allergic to milk, and we had gotten an Epi-Pen from him a year ago. But he yelled at my son for wiggling (and anyone who has seen a almost 2 year old knows they wiggle) but he also yelled at my 4 year old sister to shut up when she wasn't even being a bother to anyone.This man does not know how to handle paitents, paperwork or his buisness.Please don't make my mistake-go to a different doctor!

October 11th, 2017