Learn more about Dr. Tommy Stevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tommy Stevens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stevens
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Stevens Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Renal Hypertension
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stevens has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Hurley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tommy Sogbafai Stevens FAAFP, MD, and PC is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tommy S. Stevens practice?
- Dr. Tommy Stevens has 1 office location.
Dr. Tommy Stevens practices Family Medicine near Burton, MI.
See Burton Family Physicians.