Internist

Mar 13th, 2012

He is not really caring and so focused on money. I don't recommend him.

Oct 5th, 2011

The office waiting room was full of people waiting for other doctors - but no wait for Dr. Tomizawa! I actually felt a woman's eyes burning a hole in my back as I was courteously escorted into the office before any other patients (all of whom arrived before me). The doctor was great. I left the office with everything I needed and all my questions answered. The waiting room was still full with the same occupants. I felt like a rockstar getting such fast personal service! Dr. Tomizawa called to follow up as well. Very pleased.

Jul 21st, 2011

Dr Tomizawa is very knowledgeable, takes the time to really engage with the patient, and is conscientious and caring. He also doesn't treat you like an idiot!

Up to date and caring show details Up to date and caring
Nov 22nd, 2010

Dr. Tomizawa has a conversation with you as a patient and he listens to your concerns, explains things, and answers your questions. While this should be expected, it is not common and this is a highly qualified doctor who cares about you as a patient and your health.

Sep 14th, 2010

Very friendly, very knowledgeable and conscientious doctor. You leave his office with good feelings and hopes.

Jun 11th, 2010

DR Tommy is smart caring thorough

Very good doctor show details Very good doctor
Mar 4th, 2010

Very knowledgeable, very friendly. Dr. Tomizava is exceptionally good in both: diagnosing and treatment. Would recommend him to all my friends and relatives.