Learn more about Dr. Tomoaki Hinohara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tomoaki Hinohara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hinohara
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hinohara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tomoaki Hinohara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinohara graduated from Keio University, Shinjuku Ku. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Hinohara has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tomoaki Hinohara MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Tomoaki Hinohara practice?
- Dr. Tomoaki Hinohara has 1 office location.
Dr. Tomoaki Hinohara practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Internists and Redwood City Cardiologists.