A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tomoko Kitago:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tomoko Kitago is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tomoko Kitago, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kitago graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kitago has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tomoko Kitago MD is a female Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Tomoko Kitago practice?
- Dr. Tomoko Kitago has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tomoko Kitago practices Neurology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY.
See New York Neurologists.