A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tomoko Murakami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tomoko Murakami, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Catheter Ablation
Education & Awards
Dr. Murakami graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Murakami has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tomoko Murakami MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Tomoko Murakami practice?
- Dr. Tomoko Murakami has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tomoko Murakami practices Anesthesiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Anesthesiologists.