More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tomoya Sakai
Dr. Tomoya Sakai, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dedham, MA, with other offices in Duxbury, MA and Wellesley Hills, MA (and 3 other locations). He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management, Sports Medicine and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Sakai is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital, Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr and Cape Cod Hospital. Dr. Sakai has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Tomoya Sakai has the following 3 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Tomoya Sakai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dedham, MA.
Dr. Onaly Kapasi
Orthopedic Surgery, Pain Management
Dedham, MA 0.01 mi46
Dr. Milan Stojanovic
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Dedham, MA 0.01 mi32
Dr. Jeremy Collins
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Dedham, MA 0.01 mi9