Learn more about Dr. Tomy Starck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tomy Starck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tomy Starck, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Cornea Transplant Penetrating Keratoplasty, Corneal Diseases, and Keratoconus eye.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Starck graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Starck has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Starck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tomy Starck practice?
Dr. Tomy Starck practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Eagle Pass, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.