A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tomy Starck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tomy Starck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tomy Starck, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Penetrating Eye Injuries
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Starck graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Starck has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tomy Starck MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tomy Starck practice?
- Dr. Tomy Starck has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tomy Starck practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Eagle Pass, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.