A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tomy Starck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tomy Starck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Starck
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Starck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tomy Starck, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Penetrating Eye Injuries
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Starck graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Starck has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tomy Starck MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tomy Starck practice?
- Dr. Tomy Starck has 1 office location.
Dr. Tomy Starck practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.