A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tonda Bradshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tonda Bradshaw is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tonda Bradshaw, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradshaw graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bradshaw has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tonda Dale Bradshaw DO and MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tonda D. Bradshaw practice?
- Dr. Tonda Bradshaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Tonda Bradshaw practices Internal Medicine near Yucaipa, CA.
See Yucaipa Internists.