Dr. Tonda Bradshaw DO Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Yucaipa, CA

3.2

February 20th, 2017
Great Visit
Dr.Bradshaw is a very professional and always spot on, she has helped me with my diabetis for years now. Her staff is great and caring people

March 31st, 2016
She is the worst.
She has the worst attitude on only for a person but for a Doctor. She is extremely condescending and seems very put out when ever she sees me. She has never taken even 5 minutes to get to know me or make me feel welcome. The only reason I selected her was because she was the only female in the area under my insurance. I would much rather see an MD vs. a DO. I don't feel she is very well educated and probably took several attempts to pass the board exams. I have asked multiple times to be referred to a specialist for an issue I am very concerned about and she not only won't refer me but she herself won't even listen to my concerns or check them for me. The few staff in her office that I have dealt with are not that friendly or customer service oriented. The receptionist has been pleasant with me, but the poor thing is swamped will calls so she unfortunately has to be quick and brief with you. You would think she would not only try to help her staff out by checking to see if they are over whelmed and or customer service. I have never dreaded going to the Doctor, but I have to admit I do when it comes to her. If she would just relax and make an attempt at being pleasant and sincerely interested in her patients that would make a difference.

February 10th, 2016
Dr. Bradshaw shows concerns and a caring additude, as well as her staff. Im totally satisfied with the care she shows me.

February 2nd, 2016
5 star review
I have been a patient here for several years. The office is spotless the staff is very friendly Dr Bradshaw cares about my health takes time to explain and I don't feel rushed. The longest I have waited in the office to be seen is 10 min it takes awhile to get into see her however the staff has always assisted me with refills and have related messages to the Dr. Immediately I always get a same day call back. I rate this office 5 stars. I am very happy with the care I receive .

July 22nd, 2015
Staff is very lazy and seem to not like their job very much. The put you on hold every time I call then while I am waiting they hang up the phone. The receptionist has a real bad attitude, she is very rude and does not want to be bothered. Why they treat their patients this way is beyond reasoning. Don't waste your time coming here, you will be unhappy.

June 3rd, 2013
Cold, uncaring. Just deal with it.
Fall 2009 went to Dr. Bradshaw complaining of GI tract issues and lower back pain. She told me to eat more fiber and take a laxative. Called weeks later because the pain was worse. She told me "to just deal with it." I begged for help, she wouldn't even return my calls. Changed doctor and I was diagnosed with stage IIIB lymphoma! OMG!

March 6th, 2013
Dr Bradshaw was cold and impersonal. She rushed around the room and never gave me eye to eye contact. She never allowed me the time to explain how I was feeling. It was the worst doctor visit I have ever had!! I would NEVER go back.

July 6th, 2012
When I first started going to Dr. Bradshaw she took her time and was always on time for appointments. This past year, my experiences with her have been all negative (I'm waiting for open enrollment to change doctors). Her staff have all been extremely rude on the more than seven calls I have placed to get my current referral authorization extended at the request of the specialist. I have been waiting three months and each time I am told I will get a call back, but weeks go by without a return call. She is no better than her staff. I had a cluster of skin tags under my breasts and they were irritated by my bra. When I asked her about them her response was that insurance probably wouldn't cover it so go home and ice them and cut them off myself. I wish I would have been more assertive as removing them myself was horribly painful and unnecessary. I stopped after removing two and hope to bring it to my new doctor's attention.

June 20th, 2008
This doctor is absolutely wonderful and very caring. She helped me through some very difficult times. I would recommend her to anyone. She is also a caring hospice medical director who shows great compassion for the terminally ill. (she did my botox too!) A true Jane of all trades!