inactive

Toner M Overley MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

October 3rd, 2015
Phenomenal Dr.
Like most people it is hard to open up about your problems to anyone. But, I find Dr. Overley easy to talk to. He is genuinely honest and caring. I would have to say he saved my marriage. I have referred his services to friends and would again.

September 30th, 2015
patient
outstanding Dr. , very respected and appreciate his expertise.

September 2nd, 2015
The absolute best Psychiatrist with whom I have worked
Dr. Overley is a highly experienced physician who takes great care and diligence in diagnosing psychiatric issues as well as taking patient concerns into account when prescribing medication. His decades of experience give him a perspective on patient issues that is often overlooked by younger physicians. He is never in a rush to get patients in and out of his office; since his practice is run out of his home, there is less pressure to arrive exactly on time as he will still gladly meet with you as long as there is not an appointment directly following yours. He has even called in prescriptions as late as 10pm for me when I had severe anxiety preceding submission of my MS thesis. Furthermore, I give him my highest recommendation for those seeking exceptional psychiatric treatment.

September 23rd, 2014
Ego maniac
Talked the whole time about stuff unrelated to my illness seemed to wanted to appear impressive. What a waste of time money! Just a jerk. Capital J