A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tong Duong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tong Duong, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tong Duong, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duong graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Duong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tong C Duong MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Tong C. Duong practice?
- Dr. Tong Duong has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tong Duong practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Cape Coral, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lynn Haven, FL and Panama City, FL.
See Cape Coral Surgeons.