Dr. Tong Duong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tong Duong?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Tong Duong?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 19th, 2017

botched

wont fix mistake

March 27th, 2013

My primary care doctor burned off a cancer from my face. She told me a further procedure was needed to insure all the cells was taken out and should be done by a plastic surgeon. I went here because I had been there before.. I heard my primary care doctor's receptionist tell Dr. Duong's office what needed to be done. They made the appointment and when I showed up Dr. Duong told me the exact same thing my primary care doctor had said. He told me I would need to make another appointment to get it taken care of. I told him I expected it today and he looked at the nurse and she told him he was booked solid. I was told then I had to make another appointment. I did not make the appointment and will never go back here again. I feel his staff knew what I needed as well as him because he had the fax from my doctor. My fist appointment should have been to take care of the problem not a consultation.

April 6th, 2011

Best Choice in Dr.

My goal, is the same as othersto look like myself, only better. After undergoing 2 surgical procedures overseas,on my nose and eyes, I returned looking like a completely different person. I fell into an identity crisis.I contacted a slew of doctors all over Canada and US to reverse what was done to me. Revision rhino is risky and I needed someone not only to remove my silicone implant, but fix the underlying landscape of my nose. There were many obstacles requiring great skill to navigate: scar tissue, swelling since the initial rhino was recent, tip re-shaping. I scrutinized doctors: I needed the best, someone I could trust to make sure this rhinoplasty was my absolute last.Dr. Tong immediately stood out from the crowd. For the below reasons And these are also the reasons this surgery was a GREAT SUCCESS.1) Trust & Care --- He will spend the time it takes to understand your goals. He answered the thousand of questions and concerns I had. He will invest/commit himself fully to your cause, before and after the procedure. He is honestwill tell you what to expect, and what is possible. He is uniquely patient, caring and detailed. He will not rush you on anything.2) Top Expertise & Skills --- He has a strong reputation for amazing work and excellent academic achievements: He is affiliated with the highest rating hospitals in the past, graduated with honors, practiced for 10 years receiving glowing patient reviews, and continues to mentor future doctors in an affiliate program with the top universities. His ability to manipulate any and every part of the nose is amazing. Even talking with other doctors, they did not have the same technical know how to execute. Other doctors said I could not get good results until I waited a long time due to scar tissue. Other doctors said they could not do the revision rhino because they did not know what the overseas doctors did, did not know what to expect under the implant or how to navigate it. Fact: Dr. Tong is ahead of many doctors technical abilities and knowledge. Just ask him a question, he will answer it, while I have seen other doctors just have a blank look on their faces.3) Strong Communication Skills --- He is extremely detailed, listens to what you want and covers the bases, that even I missed. He will educate you on what is possible and give you all the information you need. This is extremely important and the reason why my initial rhinoplasty failed: the doctors overseas executed what they thought was good and ignored what I asked. Being on the same page is key, just as important as the trust and technical skills.THE BONUS: He demonstrates good aesthetic judgment. Many doctors do not. It is important you have the changes you want, but in gray areas, he is skilled at understanding what works, looks natural and good. There may be a nose you like, but it may not fit your face. Fact #2) He understands the interactions between all the other features better than other doctors.AMAZING WORK: Staff was very friendly. The procedure was painless despite all the fear I had from the trauma of the first rhino. There was very little swelling or bruising, even though he broke my nose to narrow it. This shows how skilled he is. Doctors who do a sloppy job induce more swelling than necessary (either they dont break the bone properly or in the right place). He reinstated my original nose, and made it the nose I always wanted: a better version of me. It is straight, narrow, adorable, natural, feminine, complimentary to my other facial features the best nose I could ever have designed or envision. No scar tissue or complications in sight.I am so impressed with him I personally recommended him to my close friends, have ranted and raved about how amazing he is to all who know about my ordeal, and have decided to choose him for any cosmetic procedures in future. Trust your face only with the best. After undergoing this, I learned how 1)Trust 2) Skill 3)Communication are the ingredients to a successful story. Seek out only the best, because fixing a botched surgery is a financial, emotional and life stopping tragedy. There is no price to pay for the feeling you can be yourself. This is what he gave back to me. You can trust Dr. Tong fully.

April 29th, 2016