A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tong Gan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tong Gan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tong Gan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Surgical Blood Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Gan graduated from London Hospital Medical College United Kingdom.
Dr. Gan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tong Joo Gan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Tong J. Gan practice?
- Dr. Tong Gan has 1 office location.
Dr. Tong Gan practices Anesthesiology near Stony Brook, NY.
See Stony Brook Anesthesiologists.