A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tong Sun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tong Sun, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sun graduated from Shanghai Medical University.
Dr. Sun has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tong Sun MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Tong Sun practice?
- Dr. Tong Sun has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tong Sun practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Turlock, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Modesto, CA.
See Turlock Internists and Turlock Nephrologists.