Overall Review

July 25th, 2013
Dr. Almond has been my physician for several years, now. I just received a notice that she is moving away from Columbia and I'm very sorry to see her leave. She always took time to talk with me about any issues I had. Great bedside manner and a caring person.

February 2nd, 2013
I have been in contact with many doctors over the years with my children, grandchildren and family. Dr. Almond is the best doctor in Columbia Missouri In my opinion! If you are sick and cannot find out what is wrong Dr, Almond will admit it and find out what is wrong! Excellent doctor! Her staff is concerned and caring and if you need extra time for your visit she will arrange the extra time. I vote her "best doctor" in Missouri!

November 27th, 2011
Excellent Physician
Very thorough doctor who takes the time to address questions and concerns.

September 15th, 2011
Died - Patient was neglected and misdiagnosed
Patient provided Dr. all the obvious symptoms. Patient checked themselves into the hospital knowing something was wrong. She in turn discharged them two days later and the patient was still weak. Patient calls Dr advising of severe weakness and pain and told it's nothing. Patient admits themselves to the hospital again knowing something is wrong. She missed the obvious and patient dies two days later. Do not see Dr. Almond...!!!

September 13th, 2011
I'm not sure what is going on with Dr. Almond
I liked Dr. Almond at first. However recently she just seems tired and out of it. The appt. was rushed and she did not seem to care that much about it. I feel like she just wanted to get me out of there. She also was very hard to talk to and acted like the appt. was not a much importance to her. I hope she does not make all her patients feel the way she made me feel. I will be finding another primary doctor.