inactive

• Bad

March 11th, 2015
I absolutely love her.

January 18th, 2013
Dr. Carman is wonderful. She is caring, compassionate and right to the point. She is the best doctor that my daughter saw when she was in a bipolar crisis. Our 15-20 minute appointment turned into more of an hour appointment a couple of times because she didn't hesitate to spend the time with us. My daughter was seen by her as a favor when she was only 9 years old even though she really saw adults. My daughter was recommended to her and thank God she was! Now 7 years later from the time first seen, she is high-functioning and doing well on medication. She knew just what to put her on starting from one drug to another. Even though I was hesitant about the side effects of the second one, she reasurred me that it would help her...and it did. Her teachers saw a difference in a weeks time. It was unbelievable. She is wonderful!

November 3rd, 2011
Dr. Carman Saved My Life!
Dr. Carman is witty, caring, and truly an expert in her field. While she is not at all judgmental, she will hold you accountable for yourself and your choices. When I entered her office a year ago, I was frightened and without hope. Today, I am happy, confident and joyous. I recommend her without hesitation!

August 22nd, 2011
Does not truly care what happens to you
I was a patient of Dr. Carmen's for 1 year. In that year I had accidentally missed 1 appointment with her. About a month and a half ago, I had accidentally missed a 2nd appointment due to personal and family problems, but I called to let them know the next day that I was absolutely sorry and I told them what happened. During that phone call I tried to reschedule with her as soon as I could because I was on a medicine that I could not stop taking (if I stopped taking it abruptly I would become extremely ill). They informed me during that phone call that she no longer would see me because I had missed that second appointment. I was no longer even able to speak with her to tell her the reason I had to miss, instead her clinical staff rudely told me to find someone else and that when I experienced these problems of the illness and withdrawal from abruptly stopping the 3 medicines I was on, they told me to go to emergency room. I tried to explain to them that I have a full-time job and other responsibilities and that I could not afford to lose my job because I had to go to an emergency room for however many days these problems lasted, simply because they would not give me an interim prescription for the necessary medicines that they so readily pumped me full of until I found another doctor. they could not have cared less and in fact they were very apathetic about it. So basically, they had absolutely no problem pumping me full of these medicines when I was a paying patient, but because I missed 2 appointments over a years time (not because I did something wrong or or failed a drug test, or anything that I could see would be a legitimate reason to treat me so poorly, I just missed a 2nd appointment)they told me to screw off and that they wouldn't even help me until I could get in to another doctor. Bottom line is Dr. Carmen could not have cared less what happened to me.

July 8th, 2010
very down to earth

April 14th, 2009
Horrible Horrible Horrible-Do not consider.

December 19th, 2015