A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Toni Centanni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toni Centanni, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Toni Centanni, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Centanni graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Centanni has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Toni V Centanni MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Toni V. Centanni practice?
- Dr. Toni Centanni has 3 office locations.
Dr. Toni Centanni practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pompton Plains, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newfoundland, NJ and Wayne, NJ.
See Pompton Plains Obstetricians & Gynecologists.