A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Toni Henthorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toni Henthorn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Toni Henthorn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henthorn graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Henthorn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Henthorn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Toni B. Henthorn practice?
Dr. Toni Henthorn practices Ophthalmology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Highlands Ranch, CO.
See Denver Ophthalmologists.