inactive

• Good
  • Bad

September 4th, 2012
AWESOME
I can't rave about this wonderful surgeon enough. She gave me my eyesight back. I was nearly blind from a very advanced cataract. I now see perfectly. Dr. Henthorn took wonderful care of me.

June 28th, 2012
Great Doctor
Dr. Henthorn was recommended to me by a close friend. I am so glad they did. I needed surgery to correct a bad cataract. Dr. Henthorn was friendly, professional, and explained everything to me. The surgery center is wonderful and staffed by people who care. I now have wonderful vision after a successful cataract surgery, and Dr. Henthorn was wonderful.

May 3rd, 2012
Great Surgeon
Dr. Henthorn performed cataract surgery on my right eye. I had developed a bad cataract over a very short period of time. She took the time to answer all of my questions and really made me feel better about having surgery. The surgery was a snap. I am now 20/20 without glasses in that eye.

February 3rd, 2012
I really liked Dr. Henthorn. She completed a thorough exam and answered all of my questions. She has a wonderful bedside manner.

January 17th, 2012
poor service
I had the worst experience with Dr. Henthorn and Associates in Eyecare. I was waiting for my exam and I overheard this man complain this was the worst presciption I ever had. I should have walked out then but I got the exam and had the glasses made next door.Went to pick them up they made me dizzy. Went back to Dr. Henthorn had another exam and had the glasses remade, that pair made my eyesight blurry. Dr. Henthorn had them remake the glasses to my old prescription, I had done at Lowry Opthanmology two years ago. I have not picked them up. But the staff are very rude when you complain they will not get back to you and the service is the worst. Stay away.

April 14th, 2015