A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Toni Hero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toni Hero is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hero graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Hero has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hero accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 18 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Toni L. Hero practice?
Dr. Toni Hero practices Family Medicine near Gresham, OR.
See Gresham Family Physicians.