A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Toni Hero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toni Hero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hero
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Hero Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hero graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Hero has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Toni Loraine Hero DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Toni L. Hero practice?
- Dr. Toni Hero has 1 office location.
Dr. Toni Hero practices Family Medicine near Gresham, OR.
See Gresham Family Physicians.