A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Toni Hero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toni Hero is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hero
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hero Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hero graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Hero has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Toni Loraine Hero DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Toni L. Hero practice?
- Dr. Toni Hero has 2 office locations.
Dr. Toni Hero practices Family Medicine near Gresham, OR.
See Gresham Primary Care Doctors.