Dr. Toni Hogan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Toni Hogan?

March 22nd, 2012

GREAT Doctor but Poor office staff.

Dr. Hogan is a great doctor and I highly recommend her. She listens while you speak and she respects the fact that the patient knows her own body and symptoms. She truly is best and most professional OB/GYN I've ever had. Her nurses are great too. SOME of her front office staff have personally treated me very rude. I called with a simple request in regards to an insurance problem and two of the staff immediately told me there was nothing they would do. They treated me like I was asking them to break the law. I called Cigna and got mentioned the problem and they simply told me to call Dr. Hogan and ask her to revise the coding for my blood work. I asked the two girls at Dr. Hogan's to speak with Dr. Hogan about the coding of my lab work to correct the insurance code. The response I got from one the girls was, "We don't bother Dr. Hogan with stuff like that". Because I wasn't 100% informed of their insurance coding and how that works, I am now stuck with a $200 bill when the Doctor offered to do preventative lab work because I'm moving out of country(which would be covered by my insurance 100% had she used the preventive coding for the labwork). One of the girls then loudly told me that my appointment was for constipation, anxiety, vaginal pain, etc and none of that was preventative. I explained that that wasn't the reason I was there and that what she said was private information that only my doctor should be discussing with me. I know for a fact that anyone in the waiting room heard her say all of this because there is no privacy between the office staff and waiting room. Never have I ever been disrespected like that before. I ended up hanging up on the girl as I was absolutely stunned that she would break patient confidentiality like that. The fact that the office staff wouldn't even look further into a solution shows that the patients are just a file in their eyes. What has happened to customer service? These girls treated me like I was a bother and a major distraction to their day. Very upsetting because Dr. Hogan is a GREAT doctor. Patients, I suggest that you know your insurance policy and ask the doctor and staff how they plan to bill the insurance for the lab or procedures they want to do. Will I return to Dr. Hogan? Absolutely. However, its only because of her skills as a professional doctor and not her office staff.

February 16th, 2011

Highly Recommend

I would recommend Dr. Hogan to everyone. She is very professional, knowledgable, and has an awesome bedside manner. I drive 45 minutes to an hour just because she is so great!

January 7th, 2011

A great caring doctor. Excellent office procedures. The best.

March 5th, 2010

Caring Doctor and staff

Dr Hogan has been my disease detective for 2 years. She has worked tirelessly to track down the source of my pain and is very open to patient suggestions and research. Her office can always fit me in if I need to be seen and always returns calls promptly. Most importantly... she LISTENS.

February 17th, 2017