A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toni Johnson-Chavis is Good. Dr. Johnson-Chavis has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Toni Johnson-Chavis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson-Chavis graduated from University of California at Davis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson-Chavis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- LACUSC Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson-Chavis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Toni Johnson-Chavis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Toni D. Johnson-Chavis practice?
Dr. Toni Johnson-Chavis practices Pediatrics near Compton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lynwood, CA and Encino, CA.
See Compton Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tonia Johnson-Chavis, Dr. Toni Johnson-Chavis, Dr. Tonya Johnson-Chavis, Dr. Latonya Johnson-Chavis