A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Toni Johnson-Chavis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toni Johnson-Chavis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Toni Johnson-Chavis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson-Chavis graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Johnson-Chavis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson-Chavis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Toni D. Johnson-Chavis practice?
Dr. Toni Johnson-Chavis practices Pediatrics near Compton, CA.
See Compton Pediatricians.