A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Toni Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toni Levine, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Toni Levine, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Meniere's Disease
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Levine has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fhn Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Toni Marie Levine MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Toni M. Levine practice?
- Dr. Toni Levine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Toni Levine practices Otolaryngology near Freeport, IL.
See Freeport Otolaryngologists.