A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Toni Otway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toni Otway is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Toni Otway, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Otway graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Otway has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Toni M Otway MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Toni M. Otway practice?
- Dr. Toni Otway has 2 office locations.
Dr. Toni Otway practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Obstetricians & Gynecologists.