Dr. Toni Otway Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Toni Otway?

Excellent, compassionate, thorough

Posted on October 21st, 2016

Everyone in the office was exceedingly kind and helpful. The practitioners were thorough, not in any rush (despite a full waiting room), and very knowledgeable. First visit, and we'll be returning. Highly recommended!

Rudest obgyn out there

Posted on April 9th, 2015

She is so rude and has no bedside manner, she acts as if your questions are futile and makes sure you feel beneath her. I do not and will not ever recommend her to another person. So far as a doctor I have had no problems but she does the absolute minimum which when it comes to my health that frightens me.

wouldn't recommend ...

Posted on January 28th, 2015

The doctor never told me about a growth I had on my ovary..until two years later. I had to undergo an unnecessary surgery to remove it. It could have been done two years ago when she initially saw it, but failed to tell me I had another procedure done at that time. The doctor apologized and said she felt "guilty" but lacked the courtesy of returning my call when I called specifically to tell her I wanted my mri results back immediately to see if my growth spread and looked cancerous. That was on a Friday morning and I didn't hear from her until Tuesday. No bedside manner and clearly not thorough. Camille is great and so are some of the other staff members. The technician was abrupt and lacked bedside manner as well.

An awful doctor

Posted on April 12th, 2013

Where do I begin? Dr. Otway must be a very popular doctor because her office is always packed with patients, all of whom are waiting to see her before you. This means the typical wait time is between one and two hours. I saw Dr. Otway during my second pregnancy, and she was so cold, so quick to dismiss me, and she showed so little interest that I switched doctors. She delivered bad news with the same tone and expression she always used, cool indifference. Whenever I had a question, she told me she didn't know the answer and sent me to a specialist who told me to speak to Dr. Otway about the results. A vicious cycle. This doctor has no compassion, no charm, and no sense of how to meet the needs of her patients. If you wish to be treated with respect and kindness by your physician, this doctor is not the right choice for you.

Posted on July 25th, 2011

Office staff is friendly, helpful, and caring. Wait time isn't too bad. Dr. Otway is thorough, listens to your situation regarding your health issue; sometimes though, there's a sense that she's spent enough time, and is ready to leave the room before you finish your questions or concerns. But she is nice.

No Emotions nor emphaty

Posted on March 31st, 2011

Dr.Otway is professional and quick. A gynecological exam is done with ease and her office is clean. But for a 1st time expecting mother, I had to find a midwife. Dr. Otway lacks the enthusiasm or personal touch. I mean---- its my first baby and I'm wracked with happiness, confusion and anxiety. Perhaps IF I'm jaded with 7 children, I wouldn't mind being poked on my private parts and belly with stoic indifference. Similar to a fast-food experience. Slam Bamm -- here's you food Maam

Posted on April 21st, 2016