A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Toni Pearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toni Pearson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearson graduated from University Of Adelaide. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Pearson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Toni Shih Pearson MD is a female Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Toni S. Pearson practice?
- Dr. Toni Pearson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Toni Pearson practices Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.