Learn more about Dr. Toni Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Toni Roberts, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Roberts has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Toni Lynn Roberts DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Toni L. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Toni Roberts has 1 office location.
Dr. Toni Roberts practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Physiatrists.