A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Toni Saychek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toni Saychek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Toni Saychek, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Saychek graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Saychek has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Toni Amanda Saychek MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Toni A. Saychek practice?
- Dr. Toni Saychek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Toni Saychek practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fishkill, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.