Dr. Toni Murphy Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Toni Murphy?

October 2nd, 2017

The PA's are useless and Pat is so arrogant

Dr. Murphy/spinaris was/is wonderful, Pat and formerly Ann were ugh. so useless. Pat does not listen to anything. and blows you off fully. Dr.Murphy herself does not. I was to be seeing the good doctor, but they keep scheduling with the PA, or whatever they are. I keep asking and not get them. Dr. Murphy personally has asked for me to be scheduled with her. What a waste of time. Pat down graded Ann, and wow, really put her down. very sad.If I only saw Dr. Murphy this would be a grade of 100%.

August 3rd, 2017

Always seen NP -

Since changing drs. - I actually see a dr and have finally after many years have seen results!

March 25th, 2017

I recently have read the reviews of Dr. Murphy. There are not too many endocrinologists in this area. I find it rather alarming that patients are so critical of their wait time and are so critical of Dr. Murphy's staff. Dr. is a specialist, you are going to wait! Her staff has been nothing but kind and very professional. I have a son that has a genetic disorder which Dr. diagnosed BEFORE he even had the testing to confirm his rare disorder. Dr. Murphy's diagnostic skills, and expertise is excellent! If you are compliant, follow her lead you are in good hands!

April 3rd, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Murphy for many years now and she and her staff are great. I could not ask for better people. In fact Dr.. Murphy saved a friends life as they were not getting the care until I spoke to her. She was right on it and I will never forget that. Neither will my friend. He now sees her on a regular basis. I thank you Dr. Murphy.

March 22nd, 2016

find another DR, she is a quack.

November 2nd, 2015

Waited over 2 hours just to be told I need repeat blood work !! Not going there again thy didn't even touch me it examine me and I'm a new patient!!

August 3rd, 2015

Horrible!!!!!

I have never been put off by a medical office as I was by this one. When I made my appointment, the receptionist was very rude. I asked a few questions because I do not want to be subjected to medical students. When I went in, I waited and waited. It appeared to me, they were disorganized and overbooked for the time slot. Finally taken back and waited and waited once again!!! First seen by an NP. Haven't decided if she was just stupid or just inattentive. This Ann person kept asking me the same questions over and over again!! I really wanted to toss her out, but I kept my cool and didn't. She finally left (thank God!!!!) and then I waited and waited again for Murphy. She's a piece of work!!! I really got the feeling that she was far too busy to spend any time or listen to what I was telling her. I know my problem. I've had it for years. I had to change docs because my former stopped taking my health plan. I'm going to drop this group like a hot potato!!!!! Catholic Health should really be taking a hard long look at this practice!!!!!

June 3rd, 2015

Terrible Office Staff

To be fair, I never saw this doctor but I did call her office to schedule an appointment with her. After speaking with her rude, discourteous staff, I would never want to see this doctor, and judging from most of the reviews here, it looks like I'm making the right decision. I'll look elsewhere for an endocrinologist, thank you very much!

February 6th, 2015

No differnce than seeing my Primary

I would say that seeing Dr. Murphy was a step up from my Primary only because she is an endocrinologist and I thought it would make a big difference, it has not. I am starting my 3rd year , just had my appointment and am more frustrated, She listens but, just wants to stick with Synthroid, not helping me. I would like to find a doctor who is more forward thinking, and results would be a much welcomed change after all this time.

January 7th, 2015

Very Happy!

Listened to me! Spent a long time explaing things to me! very happy first visit!

August 23rd, 2013

horrible wait times

If I make an apt for 10am I'd like to be seen on time or shortly after, not an hour after my appointment. Absolutely the worst for promptness she blames you for everything. Are there any decent endocrinologist's in wny?

July 13th, 2013

STAY AWAY - at least for Thyroid Issues!!

I went to this doctor before I had actually been diagnosed with Hypothyroidism (about 8 years ago). Was my first appt with an endo, so was naïve as to WHAT it should entail...but ended up taking me 3 different doctors over a period of almost 3 years, feeling horribly ill, before I was finally diagnosed. HOWEVER, THIS DOCTOR IN PARTICULAR WAS THE WORST OF THE 3! She treated me literally like a leper or something and refused to even touch me to physically examine my neck (later found out I had goiter). She seemed inattentive and basically unwilling to give me more than 10 mins of her time and really seemed uninterested in my symptoms and health background/issues that led up to me gaining so much weight and feeling so poorly. She basically said for me to start eating right and exercising more (which I was doing and still was gaining incredible amounts of weight) Now, looking back, I figure I was probably hypothyroid for about 5 years before I even saw her. SHE HAD NO INTEREST IN SYMPTOMS AND BECAUSE MY BLOODTESTS WERE "BORDERLINE" said she could do nothing for me?! Since, I've found out: A) that the Buffalo, NY area bloodwork clinics are YEARS BEHIND in the ranges that they state are normal for TSH (the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists have changed the upper end of normal -all the way back in 2003! Yet all the labs around here still show the old data) After all 3 traditional doctors, had the same manta, I finally found a natural doctor that I had to pay out of pocket for -BUT he put me on natural thyroid based upon not ONLY my bloodwork, but my symptoms too. I miraculously all of a sudden started to lose weight, regain my energy and my health and am almost back to the healthy person I used to be. Again - this doctor was THE WORST of the 3 and I want to warn others as now I have a wide basis of comparison..STAY AWAY!!