Overall Review

3.6

October 16th, 2015
Not at all good doctor and staff
This doctor treat patient very bad and not take follow up also. while examination she told me that giving cream and she forgot to prescribe again i called then she put cream instead of shampoo. i have very bad experience with this doctor.

August 24th, 2015
Dr. Trate is the best Dr. that I have ever had. She is so sweet and really cares about your well being, either physical or mental. Just a wonderful lovely person..

February 25th, 2014
The Best Doctor I Have Ever Had!
I have been a patient of Dr. Trate for a many years. She is the most caring doctor I have ever had. She actually listens to her patients - something most doctors do not take the time to do any more. The best things I can say is that I would not be living today if not for her, she has saved my life more than once. If you want a real doctor than you can't get any better than Dr. Trate.

January 23rd, 2014
GOOD LUCK
Dr. Trate is not a good doctor her morals are completely wrong. She acts as if she knows everything but in all actuality she does not. Her staff are amazing and they are well educated they just aren't allowed to express how intelligent they really are because of Dr. Trate. I have been in the office when Dr. Trate has talked down to her staff, but her hands on her staff and just treated them so unprofessional. She does not know how to run an office and she does not know how to diagnose people properly. She can never keep good staff because they see how rotten and selfish the Doctor truly is and they don't want to be brought down with her. If you are looking to be drugged up then this is the Doctor for you but if you want healed and a full happy life go somewhere else. Dr. Trate does not care about her patients she just tries to get as many patients in as possible. She over works her staff to the max and doesn't even give them credit. If I was her staff I would have quit along time ago. Be careful going to this doctor you have to sit in the waiting room for a long time. The reason staff is the way they are is because she starts in on them as soon as they walk in the office and put them in a bad mood. I know that is no excuse but if you really knew who your dr was you would understand or not go to her unless you are one of the patients who seek medication. She is DO and should not even prescribing the amount of medication she does she should be using holistic measures but if she did that she wouldnt have any patients. Think about going to this Doctor wisely.

December 12th, 2013
bad staff
as a whole doctor looks does good to patients, but her staffs are horrible. They dont have any respect to the patients, they are so stubburn and even dont have any idea what kind of nurse they are, where they got such kind of nursing education and on what basis doctor hired them...they first need to go to behaviour class and then come to work... after waiting for 1.5 hrs i was able to see the doctor...very long waiting time....they take patients double booking for the same time.....you definitely need to imporve on that area doctor...

October 9th, 2012
Go where someone will hear out
Does not give referrals even if it's very important to you. Kind of condescending. Very easy to get an appointment though.

June 1st, 2012
horrible
terrible......dr. and staff

July 13th, 2011
Eurgg...
Most of the office stakk is great however there is one medical assistant that talks way too much about her personal relationships that happen outside of the office and the cuss words that can come out of her mouth is not what I want my children to hear..she even asked me to be her "facebook" friend...nuts isnt it?? The other two are very sweet and know what they are doing..

July 19th, 2010
Terribe, unprofessional, lack of bedside manner
Last fall I had pain issues and repeatedly begged Dr. Trate and her office staff for a specialist referral. She wouldn't oblige, so for 6 months I put up with her inaccurate diagnosis as my pain got worse. She also said things like "it's all in your head" "you're just depressed" and "no specialist will see you." Finally I was fed up enough to switch to a new primary care physician, where I was referred to a specialist IMMEDIATELY. I am happy to say that I am now recovering from surgery and finally on the road to being pain-free. If it hadn't been for Dr. Trate, I probably would be totally healed by now. There's no way for me to know how much additional damage I did by wasting my time with Dr. Trate. If you want a professional, knowledgeable and kind physician I would look elsewhere. She makes split second diagnoses and prescribes pills instead of treating the problem.

July 8th, 2010
Pleased Patient
My family has know Dr. Trate a very long time. She's been my mom's doctor, my doctor, and in a few years my daughter's doctor. Dr. Trate has a good heart and is wonderful at what she does.

May 6th, 2010
Dr Trate is ok...
The Doctor herself is ok. Nothing great, but ok. But the staff and overall office experience I had were deplorable. Just terrible. Unprofessional, disorganized. Nursing staff was nice but seemed poorly trained. Front desk was a mess and often rude.

September 7th, 2008
Even grandma couldn't offer more care or comfort!
I am always able to get in when I need to. If I come on my lunch break, I move to the front of the line. When I call, they ask how my daughter is. If I come without her, they ask about her. The doctor and I have daughters the same age and she offers advice and encouragement when needed. I have tendinitis in both elbows, wrists and biceps and rather than just medicating it, she researched exercises to increase muscle without straining the tendons. The staff is courteous and helpful. When I went to the hospital and had an abnormal liver function, they followed up with ME ASAP without me ever having to contact them. I know that Dr. Trate and her staff truly care about my daughter and I. I would NEVER look else where. There is no need to. It's a small practice, a close knit staff, and flexible hours. Even better, Dr. Trate personally answers after hours calls without an answering service to take care of your needs. With a small child with severe allergies, this is invaluable. Sometimes you just can't wait for a call back, that is the time when you need (or will wish you had) Dr. Trate.