Dr. Toni Trate Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Toni Trate?

Love her

Posted on March 9th, 2017

Unlike many doctors, its not unusual that Dr. Trate will be the one to follow up with me on my care! I recommend her to all my friends!

Not at all good doctor and staff

Posted on October 16th, 2015

This doctor treat patient very bad and not take follow up also. while examination she told me that giving cream and she forgot to prescribe again i called then she put cream instead of shampoo. i have very bad experience with this doctor.

Posted on August 24th, 2015

Dr. Trate is the best Dr. that I have ever had. She is so sweet and really cares about your well being, either physical or mental. Just a wonderful lovely person..

The Best Doctor I Have Ever Had!

Posted on February 25th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Trate for a many years. She is the most caring doctor I have ever had. She actually listens to her patients - something most doctors do not take the time to do any more. The best things I can say is that I would not be living today if not for her, she has saved my life more than once. If you want a real doctor than you can't get any better than Dr. Trate.

GOOD LUCK

Posted on January 24th, 2014

Dr. Trate is not a good doctor her morals are completely wrong. She acts as if she knows everything but in all actuality she does not. Her staff are amazing and they are well educated they just aren't allowed to express how intelligent they really are because of Dr. Trate. I have been in the office when Dr. Trate has talked down to her staff, but her hands on her staff and just treated them so unprofessional. She does not know how to run an office and she does not know how to diagnose people properly. She can never keep good staff because they see how rotten and selfish the Doctor truly is and they don't want to be brought down with her. If you are looking to be drugged up then this is the Doctor for you but if you want healed and a full happy life go somewhere else. Dr. Trate does not care about her patients she just tries to get as many patients in as possible. She over works her staff to the max and doesn't even give them credit. If I was her staff I would have quit along time ago. Be careful going to this doctor you have to sit in the waiting room for a long time. The reason staff is the way they are is because she starts in on them as soon as they walk in the office and put them in a bad mood. I know that is no excuse but if you really knew who your dr was you would understand or not go to her unless you are one of the patients who seek medication. She is DO and should not even prescribing the amount of medication she does she should be using holistic measures but if she did that she wouldnt have any patients. Think about going to this Doctor wisely.

bad staff

Posted on December 12th, 2013

as a whole doctor looks does good to patients, but her staffs are horrible. They dont have any respect to the patients, they are so stubburn and even dont have any idea what kind of nurse they are, where they got such kind of nursing education and on what basis doctor hired them...they first need to go to behaviour class and then come to work... after waiting for 1.5 hrs i was able to see the doctor...very long waiting time....they take patients double booking for the same time.....you definitely need to imporve on that area doctor...

Go where someone will hear out

Posted on October 10th, 2012

Does not give referrals even if it's very important to you. Kind of condescending. Very easy to get an appointment though.

horrible

Posted on June 1st, 2012

terrible......dr. and staff

Eurgg...

Posted on July 13th, 2011

Most of the office stakk is great however there is one medical assistant that talks way too much about her personal relationships that happen outside of the office and the cuss words that can come out of her mouth is not what I want my children to hear..she even asked me to be her "facebook" friend...nuts isnt it?? The other two are very sweet and know what they are doing..

Exellent

Posted on March 24th, 2011

Terribe, unprofessional, lack of bedside manner

Posted on July 19th, 2010

Last fall I had pain issues and repeatedly begged Dr. Trate and her office staff for a specialist referral. She wouldn't oblige, so for 6 months I put up with her inaccurate diagnosis as my pain got worse. She also said things like "it's all in your head" "you're just depressed" and "no specialist will see you." Finally I was fed up enough to switch to a new primary care physician, where I was referred to a specialist IMMEDIATELY. I am happy to say that I am now recovering from surgery and finally on the road to being pain-free. If it hadn't been for Dr. Trate, I probably would be totally healed by now. There's no way for me to know how much additional damage I did by wasting my time with Dr. Trate. If you want a professional, knowledgeable and kind physician I would look elsewhere. She makes split second diagnoses and prescribes pills instead of treating the problem.

Pleased Patient

Posted on July 9th, 2010

My family has know Dr. Trate a very long time. She's been my mom's doctor, my doctor, and in a few years my daughter's doctor. Dr. Trate has a good heart and is wonderful at what she does.