Dr. Tonia Kusumi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tonia Kusumi?

April 18th, 2016

Dr Kusumi is very good and thorough. I would recommend her to my friends and family. In fact I already have. She works with you to get you the most relief possible. Her and her staff are very professional and kind.

April 21st, 2015

excellent service all around. Staff truly cares about your health and most of all, they listen to what you say and how you are feeling

September 12th, 2014

Nice doctor, office staff terrible!

It is difficult to get an appointment with Dr. Kusumi. When you have an urgent need you cannot get a nurse to call you back sometimes for a week or so. Everything goes through receptionist(very rude, especially Logansport office), cannot speak with a nurse for weeks! Terrible Office.

April 1st, 2014

This doctor has changed my life! She and her staff are always courteous and I really like her PA!

March 31st, 2014

I would NOT recommend this office to anyone. I was in a very bad car accident last year, so I was referred to this office. I informed the financial department from day one that I was accumulating lots of bills due to the wreck, but I had a lawyer to represent me and they WOULD get their money! (even though I am not currently working). Tammy, in financial department, was extremely RUDE and wouldn't work with me or my lawyer on financials. I continually sent this office anywhere between $20-$90 monthly and they still sent me CRAPPY letters stating that they wanted their money NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got a letter stating that they turned me into the Credit Services to get their money! My credit is over 800, but now due to some very rude, impatient people my credit will go way down. They are not empathetic or very nice in this office. The "bed side manner" for this office STINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 21st, 2014

This is the best doctor I have ever seen!

January 6th, 2014

Patient

After 4 years of pain management, I was dropped with out the proper detox of pain meds. I ended up in the ER. Nice huh

November 17th, 2013

Dr. Kusumi is the most caring and competent doctor that I have ever been too. She clearly explains all of the options available and obviously cares. I really don't understand some of the other patient comments, as she has always explained the pros and cons of any treatment she has recommended to me. I honestly could not recommend any physician more highly than Dr. Kusumi!

October 3rd, 2013

Expecting better

Thought she would be the one to help me and she ending up going against her word and not helping me at all. If you cannot trust your doctors own word then who can you trust?

July 29th, 2013

Sadly, I cannot recommend Dr. Kusumi

I saw Dr. kusumi for four years. I felt so lucky to have found her, as she is a sweet woman and treated me with respect. I thought that her pain management skills were excellent, as the medication she gave me controlled my pain well, she told me it was a safe and effective drug, and she increased my medication as needed when I reported that my body had developed a tolerance and the current dose was no longer effective. I later learned, by going to another doctor, that the medication she had me on was highly addictive, with dangerous side effects. My personality changed, I no longer felt in control of my emotions, I had significant memory lapses, and the slightest physical effort brought on intense, disabaling episodes of sweating. It took six months of intense physical suffering to withdraw from that medication and for alternative pain medications to start being effective. Dr.Kusumi may simply be practicing what she learned in medical school, but I cannot recommend her. I reported some of the side effects I was experiencing, such as the intense sweating episodes, and she did not connect those symptoms with the medication she had me on for four years. But when I finally had the brains to read the literature supplied with each bottle of medicine, the intense sweating was listed as a side effect very clearly. So, I am afraid that sweetness is not adequate to make a good doctor.

October 22nd, 2011

Awesome

September 22nd, 2011

Best Help Aroung

I highly recommend Dr. Kusumi for any and all pain management needs. She is a very caring and outstanding woman and physician. A++++++++++++++++++