A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tonia Marralle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tonia Marralle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tonia Marralle, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Marralle graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Marralle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- UC Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tonia Marie Marralle MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tonia M. Marralle practice?
- Dr. Tonia Marralle has 1 office location.
Dr. Tonia Marralle practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.