Learn more about Dr. Tonja Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tonja Austin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Austin
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Austin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tonja Austin, FAAFP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Austin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tonja Austin FAAFP and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tonja Austin practice?
- Dr. Tonja Austin has 1 office location.
Dr. Tonja Austin practices Family Medicine near Frankfort, IL.
See Frankfort Family Physicians.