A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tonja Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tonja Austin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tonja Austin, FAAFP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Austin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tonja Austin FAAFP and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tonja Austin practice?
- Dr. Tonja Austin has 9 office locations.
Dr. Tonja Austin practices Family Medicine near Hazel Crest, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Crete, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Hazel Crest Primary Care Doctors.