Dr. Tonja Dicamillo MD Patient Reviews

• Adolescent Medicine Canonsburg, PA

July 27th, 2015
Five stars for Dr. D!
I am a mom of four, soon to be five, and I just love Dr. DiCamello. We moved here 3 years ago, and I chose her originally because she is 5 minutes from my house. Now, I would never go anywhere else, and I regularly recommend her to friends. Dr. D is completely present and actively listening during every appt. She listens to what I say and asks questions which shows she us very engaged. The most amazing thing is you can call her (directly- no answering service in India) in the middle of the night if needed and she will answer or call back within 5 minutes. Also, she will not prescribe antibiotics unless actually needed (which I respect), and she has been flexible with us doing delayed vaccinations. Five stars for Dr. D and her staff!! Love her secretary- so happy and welcoming!

April 10th, 2015
I take all three of my kids to Dr. D and have for 5 years. She is calm, accurate and very nice. Her staff is also the best and know who I am when I call.

May 31st, 2012
Avoid her! She is a terrible doctor.

October 12th, 2011
Above-and-beyond service!
My daughter needed a TB test for her college admission. The deadline for submitting forms was fast-approaching. We went to a lab to have the TB test administered. Dr. DiCamillo made herself available on a Saturday to read the results. She doesn't see patients on Saturdays, but indicated she'd be in the office doing paperwork and would be happy to see my daughter to ensure that the test results could be forwarded to the school without delay or any adverse affect on my daughter's enrollment status. She is a great listener, conscientious, and a problem-solver.

October 2nd, 2008
awesome
i could not ask for a more compasionate, caring doctor for my kids. she provides a caring, helpful, trustworthy environment and takes excellent care of my three kids. Her office staff is friendly, caring and helpful. This office is a rare find in these days of hurry up medical care. I am always impressed with them