A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tonja Harris-Stansil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tonja Harris-Stansil is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tonja Harris-Stansil, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris-Stansil graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Harris-Stansil has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tonja L Harris-Stansil MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tonja L. Harris-Stansil practice?
- Dr. Tonja Harris-Stansil has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tonja Harris-Stansil practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Manteca, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tracy, CA.
See Manteca Obstetricians & Gynecologists.