A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tonja Mundwiller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mundwiller
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Mundwiller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tonja Mundwiller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mundwiller graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Mundwiller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Prov Little Co of Mary Med Center San Pedro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tonja Ann Mundwiller MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tonja A. Mundwiller practice?
- Dr. Tonja Mundwiller has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tonja Mundwiller practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Thousand Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newbury Park, CA and Simi Valley, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Internists and Thousand Oaks Pediatricians.