A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tonny Tanus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tonny Tanus is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tanus
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tonny Tanus, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanus graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tanus has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Sierra View District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tonny Tanus MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tonny Tanus practice?
- Dr. Tonny Tanus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tonny Tanus practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Porterville, CA.
See Bakersfield Allergists and Bakersfield Internists.