A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tony Carey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tony Carey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Carey graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Carey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tony Anthony Carey DO is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tony A. Carey practice?
- Dr. Tony Carey has 1 office location.
Dr. Tony Carey practices Internal Medicine near Taft, CA.
See Taft Internists.