Dr. Tony Carey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tony Carey?

April 29th, 2013

I like the service!

My wife and I have been going to Dr Carey's office for a couple of years and have not encountered any problems. Staff is great wait time is short and if you need to walk in they will fit you in quickly. Dr. Carey seems to be concerneded about our health and has treated us well.

June 1st, 2011

Dr. Carey

My husband & I were among Dr. Carey's first patients when he first came to Taft and was practicing at the medical clinic on 4th St. Later, when he decided to open his own office on Center St, we followed him there. We have been his patients since 1992. We always had a deep respect for this doctor because he was very professional, very careing, and he never prescribed a medication that didn't help us cure our problem. He was diligent in having us take regular blood tests, and he always told us exactly what the blood tests revealed to him. He even spotted irregular results and sent us both to specialists when he believed we had cancer. After the hospital ran several tests, it was exactly what Dr. Carey told us those results would be. My husband and I both had cancer surgery, and now we are either free of the cancer or in remission. I feel we owe our lives to this remarkable Dr. Carey!!

March 5th, 2010

do not use this Dr

/the staff is all new and very rude!!! they are not experienced and lack compassion. The Dr is very rude and incomasstionate he got patients on narcotics and now taking them off cold turkey. The makes very personal remarks that are umapropriate he should not be practicing medicine!!!!! His staff before was very helpful and made things averall better they were kind and comassionate

January 7th, 2010

Was very nice, and listened to me

April 7th, 2017