Dr. Tony Chin MD Patient Reviews

3.9

July 18th, 2015
Dr. Tony Chin is awesome! I was Blessed he was in charge of my rehab at the Rehabilitation Institute of Henderson at St. Rose de Lima. I was under his care 3 separate times for a total of 9 weeks in less then 9 months. His approach is start forward and to the point. He tells it the way it is and is very confident and successful in his plan of action. I will gladly recommend him and his staff at the Rehabilitation Institute of Henderson (formerly known as IRF)

September 19th, 2014
Awesome
I have been going to him for many years. Very caring, understanding. Doesn't make you feel like your wasting his time as other pain doctors did before I was blessed with him. He listens to your complaints. Tries different things , until he gets you as comfortable as possible. Answers your questions. Explains your diagnosis , treatment plan. Is honest straight forward. You can trust him. He treated my husband first during which time I was sent to several different doctors that just said they couldn't help me. Actually they didn't even try. He saw how bad I was walking and he knew he could help me. After a insurance battle I was blessed with being able to see him. I don't think I could ever feel good with another pain doctor. I would highly recommend him.

August 14th, 2013
Awesome Doctor
I have been with Dr. Chin since 2000. He saw my husband first in 96 or 97. We have always found him to be caring, understanding, he listens to you. Ta ...

June 27th, 2012
dr death
doctor is great till there is a problem he doesnt listen his staff is beyond rude and they are fine letting you die. i was hit by drunk driver and had broken back he was managing and i had fallen and told him my pain was worse and he said i just wanted more pills and gave me cymbalta for depresion. i got very ill couldnt stand anymore or walk and collapsed went to er and mri diagnosed a broken pelvis. i called and was upset and office help cancelled my appts and refused my meds and said it was personal and she was going to make me suffer. not joking i had convulsions few ddays later and heart issues admitted to hosp and his mistake cost me thousands and my job and he even black balled ME i still wont be help sorry mostly foreign doctors american seem better. unbelievable what they are doing to me and its PERSONAL

January 15th, 2012
A big change in my life!
Dr. Chin has been the best Doctor for me. I wish I had him before I had surgery. Thank you for helping me have hope in managing my pain with the least of medication that I need. I feel you listen to what I have to say. You work on helping me to the best of your ability. Your staff are great people. There are always kind and prompt. I don't feel uncomfortable to go to the doctor. Thank you for making feel better about me inside and out.

January 7th, 2012
Awesome Doctor
Dr. Chin has been my pain management Doctor for years. I had in the past been seen by several. I would never go to another one. He listens,treats you with respect and concern. Your not just a condition you are a whole person. Deals with multiple issues at once. if one thing doesnt work he tries another, never giving up on you. I was shocked at one of the bad ratings. That sure isnt the doctor I have come to know. I have heard him talk to other patients, and hes equaly caring to them. I would highly recommend him to the public. He is easy to talk to and if you do not understand something, ask. He wants to make it clear what your condition is what the treatment plan is and why.He doesnt give up on you. I do like hes not one of those doctors that just hands out drugs and doesnt want to see you again for a long time. He monitors you closely. I like his bedside manner, and how he listens to any concerns my husband has in regards to any changes in my health.You are safe with him. As for rating the wait time, If it aloud I would say I have never realy had much wait at all, less then 5 min at most appts. But if hes with a patient in severe pain he is going to take his time with them as I would want him to with me. He always does his best to have his girls get you back ASAP.With me sitting is a problem and they are understanding about that. He has been a blessing for me. I trust him with my care 100 percent.

December 13th, 2011
great care
Great care at the hospital.

January 31st, 2011
Best Dr Ever
I have been going to Dr Chin for pain management. I can say without question that Dr Chin and his office staff are the best that I have ever encountered. He is plesant and outgoing, talks to you with words you can understand, spends the time with me to ensure I can ask questions and clearly cares about me as a patient. I have NEVER had to wait for my appointment and in fact, numerouse times I have seen Dr Chin BEFORE my scheduled appointment. He is one of those rare Drs that does not seem to try and book patients every 5 mins and takes the time to give each person individual caring service. I could not recommend a Dr any higher than Dr. Chin.

September 7th, 2010
Changed my life... For the worst
At my apt with Dr. Chin he didnt look over any of my records or films. He had a stranger in the room with him who he never introduced or asked if I was all right with him being in there. (Just so you all know I usually would have asked and advocated for my self but I was in so much pain I had to focus on trying to communicate through sever pain and my exam with this clown. Because of his poor job, and lack of attention, I actually ended up in a wheel chair for a year. Dr. Chin said that ALL my symptoms were because I had a psychological disorder, and in short and quite basically said I wanted to be in the wheel chair, and that while I had no control over it psychologically, thats what I wanted. Also not only could he not do anything for me but it was his belief, conveniently, my issues were out of workman's comp care of my case. I couldnt believe it! As a small side note he " forgot to" (but its kinda hard when you dont look at the patients records or films) he forgot to mention that the surgery that I had a year previously never fused (that sometimes happens) and because the surgery site never fused 2 of the 4 screws had COMPLETELY sheered of in my back and caused something called micro motion, which basically means every time I moved, every time I breathed it moved things around in there causing me unreal pain. It was not "Dr." Chins fault that the operation failed, but I believe it was his job as a Dr, or even as a decent human to look in dept at records and films. To give a first time never before seen patient the benefit of the doubt and not just assume mental issues. To try your best and be honest. I guess that was to much to ask of Dr. Chin. In close I would not trust this man's diagnosis, get a second opinion if your the least bit unsure. Do your own research. Educate yourself, believe in yourself and know that you very likely know your body better than A Dr. Chin.