inactive

Tony W Chu DDS Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

Top Notch Oral Surgeon!!
My daughter recently had four impacted teeth removed by Dr. Chu. She was very nervous about the surgery but Dr. Chu's kind an compassionate demeanor instantly put her at ease. Dr. Chu's staff was top notch and the recovery nurse was an angel. Dr. Chu even personally called my daughter that afternoon to follow up. She healed beautifully and went back to work in two days. She said that it was a piece of cake thanks to Dr. Chu and caring staff.

January 13th, 2010
Nice office, great doctor
I took my son to see Dr. Chu for an extraction. My overall experience was excellent. I found the entire staff to be very kind. They kept me well informed about what to expect with the procedure and recovery. They also researched my insurance for me and let me know what my portion would be. My son really liked Dr. Chu and says that he didn't even feel the shot (needed to numb the area.) I will return to this office when it is time to get my children's wisdom teeth removed.

February 26th, 2009
Patient
Office staff are incompetent and almost rude. Double check everything they do, insurance, date and time of appointments, calling in prescriptions, they often drop the ball. And don't think they will get any messages left with their answering service which sometimes answers their phone during office hours before 9:00 am.