A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tony Das:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tony Das is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Das
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tony Das, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Laser Angioplasty
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Das graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Das has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tony S Das FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tony S. Das practice?
- Dr. Tony Das has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tony Das practices Cardiovascular Disease near Greenville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockwall, TX and Kaufman, TX.
See Greenville Cardiologists.