Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tony Das
Dr. Tony Das, MD, FACC, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in Dallas, TX and Greenville, TX (and 2 other locations). He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Das is affiliated with Hunt Regional Medical Center at Greenville, Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas and Texas Health Presbyterian Allen. Dr. Das has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Tony Das has the following 2 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Tony Das is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Charles Levin
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi43
Dr. Tulika Jain
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi19
Dr. Martin Berk
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi35