A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tony Dipalma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tony Dipalma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dipalma graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dipalma has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Mt Carmel East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tony Joseph Dipalma DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tony J. Dipalma practice?
- Dr. Tony Dipalma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tony Dipalma practices Family Medicine near Grove City, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Hilliard, OH.
See Grove City Family Physicians.