A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tony Dotson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tony Dotson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tony Dotson, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dotson graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dotson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Bluegrass Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tony W Dotson DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tony W. Dotson practice?
- Dr. Tony Dotson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tony Dotson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ashland, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Frankfort, KY and Versailles, KY.
See Ashland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.