A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tony Farah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tony Farah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farah
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Farah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tony Farah, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Farah graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Farah has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Butler Memorial Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tony George Farah MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Tony G. Farah practice?
- Dr. Tony Farah has 1 office location.
Dr. Tony Farah practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Cardiologists.