Learn more about Dr. Tony Farah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tony Farah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tony Farah, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Farah graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Farah has 21 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Farah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tony G. Farah practice?
Dr. Tony Farah practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Grove City, PA and Uniontown, PA.
See Pittsburgh Cardiologists.