Learn more about Dr. Tony Farah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tony Farah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farah
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tony Farah, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Farah graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Farah has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Butler Memorial Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tony George Farah MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Tony G. Farah practice?
- Dr. Tony Farah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tony Farah practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kittanning, PA.
See Pittsburgh Cardiologists.